Last Updated: 07/23/2016
Collection of Information
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect certain information about you, including:
● Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access and use our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique identifiers (such as your Advertising Identifier, which is also known as an "IDFA"), mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications. In addition, the Services may access certain native applications on your device (such as date and time settings and device state) to facilitate your use of certain features of the Services.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
● Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
● Send you information related to the Services and your use thereof, which may include notifications or technical or administrative messages;
● Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
● Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
● Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, and protect the rights and property of Weather Life, Inc. and others;
● Personalize and improve the Services, and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests; and
● Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Weather Life, Inc/Gameday Sky is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights as you do under local law.
Sharing of Information
● With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
● With third parties for use in analytics or for their own services or marketing purposes, such as offering products or services that may be of interest to you or providing advertisements, content or features that match your interests and preferences;
● In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
● If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Weather Life, Inc. or others;
● In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; or
● With your consent or at your direction.
We may share aggregated or de-identified information related to our Services, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Third Parties
For more information on Weather Life, Inc. third party advertising service:
For information about interest-based ads, or to opt out of having your usage information used for certain interest-based advertising purposes, please visit If you use an iOS device, you also can opt out of certain interest-based ads by limiting ad tracking on your device.
For more information about how to limit ad tracking on your iOS device, please visit
Weather Life, Inc. takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Push Notifications and Alerts
We may send technical or administrative push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.